To view and print your State return, you will need to get back into the tax preparation to do this, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into your TurboTax account that you filed your return from
- Click on My TurboTax at the upper left top of the page
- Click on My Tax Timeline
- Look under Some Things You Can Do (below your 2016 return status)
- Click on Add a State (this is to get in to your return)
- Once in your return, click
on the My Account at the top of the page on the right
- Click on Print Center to view and print all your State return, payment voucher and filing instructions (select all forms and worksheets)
This section will show the most updated version of everything you've done up to this point. The instructions included will let you know what to send in and where if necessary, keep an eye out for forms that indicate that a signature is required.
If you are just needing your 2015 AGI, there is no need to upgrade to Plus, you can get that from your Tax Timeline in the account you filed from last year. To access your prior-year AGI, you will need to make certain you are logged into the same account you did your taxes in for that specific year. It is possible to have more than one user ID linked to the same email address. It is also possible that you registered your TurboTax account for the prior-year with a different email address so make sure and check any that could've been used. If you used TurboTax CD/download software last year, then your return with your AGI will be saved on your computer's hard drive wherever you chose to save it to and not online in your account.
You also always have an option to get your prior-year transcripts for free or pay for a copy of your return from the IRS. A transcript will include the form number and AGI from your prior-year return.
Still have questions?Make a post