Solved: I need help with my taxes. I accidentally started to fill out a 1099-R and don't need to but it won't allow me to delete it so I can file. I called and we disconnected.

I need help with my taxes. I accidentally started to fill out a 1099-R and don't need to but it won't allow me to delete it so I can file. I called and we disconnected.

I need to be able to delete this forn

To delete the 1099-R, please follow these steps:

1. While in your return, click on Tax Tools > Tools (in the black bar at the side of your screen). 
  2. Under "Other helpful links" click on Delete a form. Click Delete next to the appropriate form or schedule and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you have finished deleting the desired form(s) click the Continue with My Return box (in the lower right of your screen).

If you are still having problems deleting the 1099-R, please follow these alternative steps:
  1. Click on Federal > Wages & Income.
  2. Scroll down to the Retirement Plans and Social Security section and click on the Start/Revisit box next to IRA, 4701(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R). 
  3. If you've already started entering a 1099-R, you will see a screen Your1099-R Entries. Delete the 1099-R you started to enter by clicking the Delete box next to it. 

1. Click on Federal > Wages & Income.