Solved: I need help with filing another w-2 .. I just filed but I just recieved se extra paper work afterwards. Can someone help please?

I need help with filing another w-2 .. I just filed but I just recieved se extra paper work afterwards. Can someone help please?

Since you have already filed your return, you'll need to wait for your tax return to either be rejected or accepted, if it is rejected you can add your Form W-2, correct any other errors on the return and resubmit it. If it is accepted, you will need to amend your return to include the Form W-2. 

You can not e-file an amended return as this cannot be filed electronically.  The form is only filed on paper, so it will need to be printed and filed by mail. 

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ for instructions on how to amend your 2016 tax return in TurboTax.

Can some please contact me please at 3143050272. Pretty please