I need help. I bank closed my account after I filed my taxes and I need them to be sent to another account.

So I filed my taxes under my account I had with my mom. However, my bank removed the account after I filed my taxes and used that account to get my refund. So with my refund coming and my account close i don't have a way to receive it.

You cannot change an account for a refund once your return has been Accepted. But, don't worry! If the info you provided is for a closed or invalid account, the government will mail you a refund check. See the following FAQ for more information. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459