Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

moore5028

I need all the returns I filed on turbo tax from 2016 & 2017..but you wont let me get them w/o starting a return for this year? I paid for them i should be able to get?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

I need all the returns I filed on turbo tax from 2016 & 2017..but you wont let me get them w/o starting a return for this year? I paid for them i should be able to get?

With Turbo Tax you have 1 year from the date you filed your return to download the return. If it is beyond that time frame, you will need to pay to download the returns. 

If you have any additional questions or need assistance, please click here to contact customer service. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
moore5028

I get it I may have to pay.. but, its saying I have to start this years taxes to get my returns?  I do not want to do my taxes with you this year so why would I have to start my taxes to get my information.. I need these returns for 2016 & 17 by the 15th of this month for some previous tax problems & you are not helping me? 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You also have the option of ordering tax transcripts from the IRS. Please see the link below.

Can I get a copy of my tax return from the IRS? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies