turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need a copy of my taxes saved to my phone so i can print a hard copy and mail it

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I need a copy of my taxes saved to my phone so i can print a hard copy and mail it

Turbo Tax allows you to save your tax as a pdf file.  If you can import files into your phone then you can import this pdf fle then print it to whatever printer is connected to your phone.  If you cannot import files into your phone then you can email the file to yourself and and access your email on whatever computer is available to you, even your phone if your phone accesses email.  .  There are websites which allow you to access your email without having an account with them.  For example mail2web.com. You can access this website from any computer which has internet access.  If the computer wherein you are accessing your email does not have any printer associated with it, you can simply save the file to a flash drive and print it out on some other computer which does have a printer.  You don't need your phone to print; any computer will do so long as it is connected to a printer. .
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies