Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

krishownb

I need 2017 taxes

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I need 2017 taxes

What does "need 2017 taxes" mean? 

Do you need to check on a 2017 tax refund you didn't receive?   Are you looking for a 2017 return you filed last year?   Do you need to prepare a 2017 return to file now?

.  Please explain your situation and what you need to know.

PATRICK1121
Returning Member

I need 2017 taxes

I WANT TO REVIEW MY 2017 TAXES AND AMEND THEM

I need 2017 taxes

PATRICK1121   

Are you a different person than the threadowner?   The screen name is different.

If your 2017 return was prepared online, to get your 2017 return PDF and *.tax2017 data file, log in and go to the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents".  Expand that section and choose tax year 2017.  Look for a link to "download/print the PDF", and if you decide to amend, there is also a link to download the tax data file.

If you get a message that access is locked and that you need to pay to access the file, we can tell you how to pay to unlock it.  The method to unlock depends on what all you have done in regard to a 2018 online return.

Here are the amend instructions for online 2017 return.   If you decide to amend,  you'll need to download the 2017 amend software to install on your computer.  The method to get the software varies according to whether you used Windows or Mac.   See this FAQ:

FAQ:  How do I amend my 2017 TurboTax Online return?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-turbotax-online-return/00/27371

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies