camiloriv

I missed a digit on my bank account number, so I have not received my deposit. What will the IRS do?

When the bank refuses your tax refund direct deposit because of the incorrect account number, it is returned back to the IRS.  The IRS will then send a refund check in the mail to the address shown on your federal tax return.

sw33ti364

How long would it take to receive the paper check?
carrielynn090909

Yeah same here.How will I know when it's sent back to the its n sent to me in paper check n how long will that take.My cars broke down n need to fix it to work.can't get answers
kulick321

What about the state refund? Do they also generate a paper check?

@kulick321 wrote:

Yes

kulick321

thank you