owen2014-

I made an error on entering my banking account # so my bank sent my refund back to the IRS? How long will it now take the irs to issue a paper check?

Bank has already sent back so how long does it take irs to receive funds back to issue a paper check?

CarolynB

Hi. If the bank sent back your deposit the IRS will issue a paper check to the address on your tax return. This process takes 6-8 weeks.

CarolynB

FirstladyC

@owen2014! Any update?
owen2014-

Actually got an update today saying it was going to be mailed to my address and that if I didn't have it by April 3 to contact them but they couldn't offer any info until then....wow, let's hope before April lol
FirstladyC

@owen2014!  What was your ddd and when was it rejected?