Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

@keitha I've tried. "Due to extremely high call ins you need to call back wed or thurs, blah blah blah" lol so many people have different answers regarding this issue

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

@traceyra same. even when i try to get my transcripts it tells me the info i provide doesn't match theirs? ummm ok? so I'm locked out on that as well.

Yeah I can’t get through either

Me either. SMH
Mindizzy

I’ve been trying all day how can u get through to agent?
amoses96

I just got off the phone with the IRS & completely verified my 2017 tax return and one w2 from one company I worked for in 2017and my 2018 tax return only. When I called the first time the lady couldn't hear me so I had to hang up and call back (got the call back tomorrow message). Well I hung up and called right back and was speaking with someone in 5 minutes. The lady I actually verified with stated that she's helped 6 ppl verify because the idverify site is having problems and not accepting ppls info.
amoses96

I filed 1/27 accepted 1/28 and got my letter 2/15 and it was dated 2/12 in case anyone was wondering.

@amoses96 did you have the 9001 error code? I filed and accepted those same days, and still have the code.
Thorienna

I filed on February 7th and it was accepted immediately.  As of Saturday the 16th I went 9001.  Tried calling just now, they are too busy to take anymore calls and suggested I call back another day!!!

I’m just scared to call cause they said it’ll trigger it idk I’ll wait until the 27 cause I claimed both credits and school credits
KTKKKG
Returning Member

*UPDATE* I just verified my information guys. I was told to keep checking the wmr site or app, and that I should receive my refund within 9 weeks. Things you will need
1. Last years tax return (amount and address)
2. Current tax return ( amount and they verify the bank information)
3. Place of birth and parents names.
It took me about 20 mins to complete the entire process.
Good luck guys!
KTKKKG
Returning Member

Keep calling you will get through.
KTKKKG
Returning Member

@calihoe2016 I had school one dependent and school credit. Don’t be scared. Call them and get some answers. 🙂

I’m still on the phone with a guy now. I don’t believe a call will delay the refund.
amoses96

@kmclucas731 yes I did. I had the bars for two days and then got the 9001 code and tax topic 152
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies