Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Mindizzy

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Wow congrats I hope mine updates soon I also verified on Tuesday but nothing yet
amoses96

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Hey peeps, just wanted to update you all. I verified my identity 2/19 just like @keitha and I decided to leave it in God's hands and haven't checked since... Well today I decided to check the status of it and it has been approved with a DDD of 2/27 as well but no later than the 4th of March.

That’s good mine updated Wednesday back to the one bar no update as of this morning though CONGRATULATIONS the wait is over
KimGem

Update: I commented 4 days ago after I verfied via phone and I updated this morning to a DDD after 3am...good luck everybody!

I’m glad everyone is starting to get there updates!! Mine still the same but I’m hoping it changes pretty soon. My mom got her update as well. So I’m going to continue to pray that mine changes as well!!!

I hope I update tonight if not I’ll have to wait the 6 weeks like she said

We not gone give!!!! It’s stressful but we know we are going to get it!!!

Right hopefully we can be in tonight’s batch wishful thinking that’ll be great too

Just got letter, did online ID verification just now. Verified. Hopefully it doesn't take too long from here!

Still waiting on letter, hopefully I get it today too !
ajett1665

WMR only updates on Saturdays with DD dates

I just got my letter today Id verify....does anyone know what I need to verify so I can be prepared ? Thanks

@tyronda3894 All the info you need is in the letter.
amoses96

Good morning guys , just here to do a quick update. My DDD was supposed to be for the 27th but I actually got it this morning. So those who have a DDD It mau come sooner than you think. Also when I checked WMR it was still on Refund Approved.

Congrats I’m still waiting
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies