Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

How did you find out your DDD
Mindizzy

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Did anyone else that already verified got a ddd yet I verified last Tuesday and no change on WMR?
brianaabe

Same here no update yet

Can you verify your identity online
Mindizzy

Yes letter tells you everything

I verified on tuesday also and still no update, i am wondering do i need to call again
Mindizzy

@rchellet15 if u do call can u let us know what they say? I also verified last Tuesday and no change on WMR even though she stated I passed verification and it will now go back to processing

i also verified Tuesday, so I'll let you know if I see any changes soon. We were supposed to see a change saturday when they do their "updates" from the week prior.
Mindizzy

Mine is still they same it’s so crazy I’ll just go in next year so I don’t have to go thru this I’ve never had this happen before and it’s a bit depressing but I would be glad just to see a change at this point
Mindizzy

At least I know it’s not just me

well guys i did try to call lol, i called the verification line back, she stated to call the other line because once you update they can not access it any longer. tried calling the number i got when given the 9001 ref code, call volume too high, i am at the point where the not knowing is exhausting and feel like giving up and just waiting and being surprised when and if i get it
brianaabe

I called yesterday evening and they gave me the same generic answer that it could take 9 weeks. I have been following this group on fb and I have seen ppl say their wmr updated within days.

yes last year mine did update on the following saturday after i updated, this year im just not sure whats going on, but i see thats its just not mine, it seems to be a few that have not updated and verified last tuesday
Mindizzy

I feel the same I verified last Tuesday no update at all it’s just stressful cause others has updated
brianaabe

Well hopefully ours will update soon fingers crossed!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies