Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I called the IRS and they told me that they did not get anything from turbo tax even though your systems says the govt received it on Jan. 24 Federal Return Accepted.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I called the IRS and they told me that they did not get anything from turbo tax even though your systems says the govt received it on Jan. 24 Federal Return Accepted.

I'll be contacting you via email, thank you!

I got no email response

Where's the email?

I sent it yesterday shortly after I wrote my first comment. I sent it to the one on this account, also check your spam folder.

I'm assuming you have not received it. I'll send it one more time. Let me know when you get it.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies