I'm applying for a loan and the loan company is as...

I'm applying for a loan and the loan company is asking for my 2019 Fed tax filing. Where can I get it?

To get back into your return after printing or e-filing, please follow these steps:
1. In TurboTax Online, sign into your account.
2. Select Tax Home in the left menu.
3. Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
4. Select 2019, and then select Add a State (You're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right menu).
5. Once you're in your return you can navigate around as usual.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)