turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I Lost Turbo card, I applied for replace card. But Turbo tax sent email saying that card can't be replaced. How doI get my covid and tax refund

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

I Lost Turbo card, I applied for replace card. But Turbo tax sent email saying that card can't be replaced. How doI get my covid and tax refund

If you need a replacement card, please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa customer service by clicking here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If this is needed to get a direct deposit of the 2020 refund  and not to access old refunds or stimulus money that may still be on the old card  then  when you get to the FILE tab you can choose to use the refund processing service again (for an extra $45+ fee)  to get the refund on a new debit card.

OR  you can get a prepaid debit card for $5 at almost any store to use for the direct deposit ... just make sure you register the card as directed.  If you need to pay the TT fees you can put enough on this new card to pay the TT fees. 

OR  

If you qualify   you can use one of  the 10 IRS FREE FILE options to file a fed & state return for free ... but you must log in thru the IRS site :

https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free

For Filing Season 2021, you must make $72,000 or below to use one of the 10  IRS Free File partner offers.

If you choose the TT option then you can log in with your same user ID and agree to switch to the FREE FILE option then your progress will be preserved. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies