I lost my 2017 tax returns and need to find my AGI for federal, California and West Virginia

I thought turbo tax kept copies of my 2017 tax returns and could tell me my AGI for federal tax, California tax and West Virginia tax?

LinaJ2018

If you filed with TurboTax or have an original copy of 2017 tax return, check here   2017 AGI .

Or 

The best and fastest way to access the 2017 AGI is to order a transcript from the IRS.  Click here  Get Transcript and select "Get Transcript Online " On the transcript, look under section "Adjustment to Income" and find the amount for Adjusted Gross Income.

LinaJ2018

Or 

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing