turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tchat48

I live in Missouri, & have yet to receive my state refund! I was accepted on 2/5/19, is it taking everyone else that long!?

No I talked to DOR last was told after 45 days the have to pay you interest it 1.7%

I live in Missouri, & have yet to receive my state refund! I was accepted on 2/5/19, is it taking everyone else that long!?

I FILED 3/11 AND MY REFUND IS A PRETTY LARGE AMOUNT! WHEN I CALL THEY TELL ME I'M IN THE LAST STAGE OF PROCESSING BUT WHEN I CHECK ONLINE IT SAYS " VALIDATING " !!! THIS IS CRAZY - IF THEY WERE COLLECTING THEY WOULD BE ON OUR TAILS BUT OF COURSE SINCE THEY'RE PAYING IT NO RUSH!!!

EvoBob71

I was excepted on 1/28/2019 and tracker still says validating return. I was getting roughly 300 back only made 17 thousand last year. that's a complicated return. let me tell ya:
Ltaylor13

Anyone still waiting, I still haven't received my refund:(

Same here! Return sent on 03/15/19, still waiting. Screen still says "validating". Really annoying.

Everyone I know got theirs back within a month...

Percy48

My state taxes been gone since 2/13/19

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies