I live in Missouri, & have yet to receive my state refund! I was accepted on 2/5/19, is it taking everyone else that long!?

Mine were accepted in the 1st and still have not got them. Have you yet?

Mine were accepted on 1/29/19 - Status is still "Validating Return"

Mine were accepted January 28th. Still validating. Call to MODOR received answer they are WAY behind from shutdown and also a new system. They were expecting to push a bunch of older refunds out in the next week. They said may still be another couple of weeks though because of the sheer volume.

Mine was accepted jan 28 & still says validating.  So annoying!!! Three months is a long time, regardless.  Interest accrues after 90 days, right?

That’s what I understand from everything I’ve been reading, I’m actually on the phone with them now trying to see what’s going on

I was just told due to the major system update it’s 10-12 weeks now and 1.7% interest after 45 days! But they had no answer to when it will be paid

Wow, they will be paying so many people interest! I've been waiting since jan.

Mine was accepted on 1/31/19, and STILL waiting as of 5/1/19!

Contact your state Representative and Senator, and ask them to find out what is going on.  That's what we elect them for.

they were saying 10-12 weeks when i called, and as of 5/2/2019, still nothing yet.

We're in the same situation. Ours was accepted February 12th but still waiting. The last status was "Validating Return" and it's been that same status now for months. Missouri should do better than this on returning taxpayer's refund money!  

I thought it was just me. Sent March 11 and still "validating." I have a big refund coming this year due to too much withholding. Ugh. No sign of it yet (but I do like the interest idea!).

My MO taxes have been sent and accepted, was supposed to receive my refund 5/7/19 & nothing. Has anyone else had this problem?

Mine was submitted in February - same thing "validating return"???? what a CF

My MO was submitted 2/27 and accepted. Has been in validating mode ever since.... Received my Federal quickly, but nothing yet from the state. Glad to know that someone got through calling and it is a system issue and they're just behind processing.