Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jess1

I know it’s early in the season, but my wmr stated accepted since I filed and now has the path act message. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes it says it is scheduled to be deposited in my bank account by: 2/01/18

I know it’s early in the season, but my wmr stated accepted since I filed and now has the path act message. Has this happened to anyone else?

Wow that’s awesome. I don’t think the sc website updates until after lunch time so I will have to check mine today.

That was fast for state taxes good for you!! My Georgia finally updated last night to accepted.

My sc was accepted last week and nothing yet.
Jess1

I received my DIRECT deposit  for Indiana this morning. It posted 2 days before the actual deposit date I was given.

Has anyone received their transcripts yet?
CiCi

Not yet

No I was hoping to receive my in the mail today, but I did not. I think I ordered my transcripts on Saturday when my WMR updated.
Jess1

Got my transcripts 3 days ago and they were completely blank

when did you order them?
Jess1

I was an early filer. Accepted on January 19th. Updated from one bar to path act message on January 22nd. Ordered transcripts January 30th.  Transcripts blank. WMR status still PATH ACT

I ordered 2 transcripts at different times. I received them yesterday. One was blank and the other had all my information on it. Now how do we read these things again?
CiCi

@andreasmall do you see a cycle chart date ?
Jess1

Mine was blank and the rep told me no one would be able to see any info until March. lol. That just isn’t true!

No I got one with all my info on it lol
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies