Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I know it’s early in the season, but my wmr stated accepted since I filed and now has the path act message. Has this happened to anyone else?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

75 Replies

I know it’s early in the season, but my wmr stated accepted since I filed and now has the path act message. Has this happened to anyone else?

The IRS is conducting test polls and accepting some returns even though they will not be processed or paid any earlier than if it was accepted on Jan 29.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
bryanmillerbar
Returning Member

Yes I woke up to the same message.. I was accepted on 1/19/18 and I had one bar yesterday and today I woke up to the path act message. I could also order my transcripts yesterday! So this is a good thing. It shows that things are moving along. So the 15th or so you will see you bars back with an approved and a ddd :)! Keep us posted ok and I will also !!

Ok that’s encouraging I was concerned about my paperwork. I don’t think my bars moved last year until maybe the 16th. I will update any changes though! Thank you!

I have the same thing today. I remember last year once it was done processing the PATH message appeared so I am hoping for the same this year. Mine says come back mid-Feb for a deposit date.

Yes I think mine did the same now that you mention it. I guess I just didn’t expect it to show that early
Jess1

For us early filers that we’re accepted in the “ test batch “ if our status has changed from one bar to no bars and the path act message without other requirements, then our returns are completed. The IRS has now placed them in que for a direct deposit date that will update on or around the week of February 11th.
Jess1

Also, I’d like to add that the refund amount will also not be displayed either.

Yes that is exactly how the IRS did it last year too.  I did check and I was able to order both transcripts yesterday.
CiCi

Same for me . Let’s keep each other updated !

Will do!! Thanks

Sure will!
Jess1

Same here 😉
Jess1

My Indiana state refund just updated to ddd for feb 1st. So hopefully our federal refund will post February 9th. If not the 9th, should definitely be February 16th.

You have a dd for your state? Last year I got my state about a week before federal
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies