bernieortiz

I just wanted to know if Turbo Tax have Foster Care on there tax form and if they can call me asap because I want to do my taxes today.

CarolC

Yes, when claiming a dependent, TurboTax has an option for foster children.  Start your return preparation.  If you need help along the way, select the Help button in the top right.  Then select Contact Us at the bottom.  You can submit questions 24/7, we're here to help!   For TurboTax Free Edition (without PLUS), when you select Talk to a specialist, you'll be asked to add the PLUS benefits first.

Remember, you can claim a foster child as a dependent if ALL of the following criteria are met: 

CarolC