turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ishvega

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Will anyone get paid tonight
shakita16

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Hopefully mine update as well tonight after talking to a rep today Over the phone.
shakita16

Ishvega, I don’t think we going to get paid tonight I believe they said the 27th of the month

So yours as well says still being processed right?
ishvega

Mine says being processed not still
shakita16

Looloolopez, yes mine still saying being process but once I spoke to a rep today he told me that mine should be in my back acct on February 27th and if I don’t see it call back the next day. Not sure when they will update their system to put our mind at ease but our refund is on the way
marvo_86

Mine got accepted on feb 1st  and now all of my bars are gone and says still being processed an dd will be  provided when available

I was accepted on feb 1st also mine was received the same day then a day or so switched to the path act then last Saturday switched to we have received your tax return and it is being processed hasn’t changed from that since

Not received I meant accepted

Yayy we all just need to be patient mine says still being processed but i was advised that as long as no codes are there we good its just being processed and by the 27th we on!

Hell I told myself I’m not about to drive myself crazy they say everywhere deposits by the 27th even this that have approved status and bars on wmr it give u a sent date or whatever but it also say specifically if u don’t receive by the 27th at the latest then pretty much panic yes we all want what is due to us but I’m just gonna keep pushing like it any hard working day then stress out when the 27th has gotten here

I hope I get a update tonight. I was able to order my transcripts yesterday. Fingers crossed
marvo_86

Has anyone got an update yet for a dd of the 27th on irs.gov

No it’s updating

I just updated. DDD by the 27th
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies