turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I just submitted a request for the MAC version of the software to allow me to file an amended return. Not sure I put the right user id. Do I really have to wait 14 days

Is there no way to do this online?  I'm really frustrated.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I just submitted a request for the MAC version of the software to allow me to file an amended return. Not sure I put the right user id. Do I really have to wait 14 days

It says "up to" 14 days.  Usually it is 48 hours or less not counting weekends and holidays when support is closed.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

View solution in original post

1 Reply

It says "up to" 14 days.  Usually it is 48 hours or less not counting weekends and holidays when support is closed.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies