I just need to know where to enter my routing and bank acct. Numbers?

My checking account number is xxxxxxxxxxxx1. And my routing number is xxxxxxxxx. I hope that is all you need from me. Please let me know if I am done and everything is ok thank you very much
Employee TurboTax Specialist

We are unable to see your return in the forum and your account information was removed because this is a public forum. Please see the directions below, on where to enter your bank account information for direct deposit:

1. Open your return in TurboTax.
  2. Go to the File section in the left menu.
  3. Next to Step 2: Your refund info select Revisit.
  4. Choose your desired refund method and select Continue.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reply back.

If you already filed your return & it has been accepted you cannot enter your banking information.  If you are referring to the stimulus money, you will receive it by check if there is no direct deposit information on your 2019 return (or 2018 return if you did not file a 2019 return).