triga4722

I JUST HAD TO DO AN AMENDED TAX RETURN. ORIGINAL RETURN SHOWED A REFUND OF $3243.00. AMENDED FORM SHOWS A REFUND OF $0.00. IS THIS CORRECT?

IS THE $0.00 AMOUNT JUST FOR SHOW OR AM I REALLY LOSING MY $3243.00 REFUND?

EricG1

When you start an Amendment, the program assumes you have already received your original refund and thusly, zeros it out so that you can see the difference between your original return and the Amended return. If your Amendment shows zero, then it means that there is no change in refund between your original and amended.

EricG1