gugbob

I just got another 1099 for after I finished with Turbo Tax, but I have not mailed in my taxes yet. I need to correct them and then mail them.

I am not e-filing, and need to just update the income. I haven't technically "filed" them yet and don't need to  "amend" them.

Just go in the program and add the 1099 where applicable.

gugbob

It won't let me get back into the 2020 taxes because I "finished" them online and it gave me a PDF to print and mail. I need to add the new 1099 but cannot access the taxes on TT anymore without "amending", but I can't even amend anything until they release that for layer next month and I haven't even submitted my taxes to the IRS yet. I've been waiting hours for TT to call me with help and no one ever called back.