davidpaultorres

I just filed my taxes but I think I need to file a schedule c as well.

I only had losses for my single owner LLC, do I still need to file a schedule c? I don't see any option inside turbotax to do that.
DDollar

Your single member LLC is considered a "disregarded entity" by the IRS (unless you filed an election to be treated as an S-Corp).  As a disregarded entity you would file your business income and expenses on Schedule C, as a part of your personal return.  If you have already filed and have business expenses to deduct, you will need to file an amended return.  You will need to upgrade to TurboTax Self-Employed in order to deduct business expenses on Schedule C.  Since you didn't have any self-employment income, your expenses will result in a net-loss, which can reduce other ordinary income (such as W-2 earnings).  To file an amended return, please see the following FAQ: