Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

dloper25
Returning Member

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

@caballerotricia i was able to order my transcript by mail. Got it last week. It hasnt updated and said approves but according to my transcript i was. Now i just wait ...
CiCi

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Did your transcript have an 846 refund code? The only way you know you’re approved is a refund code on your transcript.
dloper25
Returning Member

@CiCi yes

Where do we find the code onthe transcript

Look on the account transcripts it should show u codes and the approval code is 846 @angelfranco21

Okay i found it - i also noticed there is a cycle date which explain which week and what day of that week your return will be processed .. Mine is 20190505 which means this year on the 5th day of that 5th week of processing

I still don't have code 846 or a ddd. I'm hoping that I will get updated soon

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue EITC and ACTC refunds before February 15. The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards on February 27, 2019, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.
crisv0100

mine says refund still processing. got accepted on 1/15 dont have any deposits showing. called the tt experts and she saw on her end i should have a dd on the 2/21. these are for both eitc and actc. my first year doing this type of return. dont understand how the irs can hold these credits when we need them most. kinda hard with twins and only me working.

Has anyone who filed Jan 28 received there refund yet
crisv0100

if i only can give them this much time when there taking my hard earned money

@crisv0100 Mine got accepted the same time yours did and I am still in the processing phase as well.

filed 1/23...still processing and a date will be given when available-eic.
dloper25
Returning Member

Filed and accepted 1/22 ...

I just checked my transcript
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies