turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Still no update

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

I filed February 7th got approved same day had bars up for a couple days then they disappeared now just saying processing with no code . My sis filed hers the same day with the same person An got hers today An she used 3 dependents !! Can someone help me understand this ??? Where is our money ( speaking for everyone that’s going through this stressful time with me . People make plans with this money we earned it it’s ours.
dloper25
Returning Member

No update for me either

I just checked my transcript instead of the WMR site and if you check the account summary transcript it'll tell you if your getting your refund. Mine is being direct deposited 2/27 and has been approved but it's not showing on the website because it has not updated but I had a cycle of 20190605 and it updated last night everyone check your transcripts for a sooner answer
alaya24

How do we get our transcripts?
angse12

Yes how do we get our transcripts and what is our transcripts lol.
dloper25
Returning Member

@alaya24 @angse12 .. go on the IRS website and look for transcripts then fill out the info asked. I cant view mine online, i have to get it by mail.

@alaya24 @angse12  if you go to irs.gov and create an account. It'll ask you for the obvious SSN name address ect. It'll also ask for another way to veri like a car loan number last 4 ofCC number or a few other options and then a code sends to your cell phone. Log in and you chose to view your transcripts I look at the account summary one and it'll show a cycle date , and transactions at the bottom. You'll see where your refund transactions for what they owe you are and you look for 864 code and it said refund issued and the date . My cycle code was 20190605 which was updated last night it showed my processing date as 2-25-19 which would be the last day to process the return so everyone with that cycle code and processing date should see the refund date of the27th on their transcript. WMR WILL BE UPDATING TONIGHT INTO TOMORROW TO REFLECT ON THERE

Yay! I found my transcript and it says 2/27 is my refund date!! Thanks for the help everyone. If I dont get it by then I'll be back on here asking for more help haha! Good luck to you all

I did the same!  thanks everyone!! 2/27 is my date also.  
dloper25
Returning Member

I cant view mine online, only by Mail :( ... im hoping i have the 27th date as u all. I filed and accepted 1/22.
Tina4

@robertamalone198  IRS# one eight hundred- eight, two, nine- ten, forty follow voice prints to speak with an agent....good luck but I think you are just fine.

I got a ddd 2/27 I'm happy now
jessygoob

2/27 ddd. Finally.

UPDATE: I just checked An got a date for the 27th remind you guys I only had bars for a couple of days then they disappeared I didn’t have no codes I ask around An was told a couple of times that it was under review but my nephew mother worked at H&R Block an told me not to worry that it didn’t mean anything but I’m writing this to say this it don’t help asking different people just come to this site an you’ll pretty much find an answer thanks ShelbyaShirley ( who replied a day ago about the transcript )that worked also. So anyone that’s still worried don’t worry it don’t mean nothing when the bats are gone . Bless you all
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies