Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tekken39

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Hey everybody just checking in! So today I called because it was my 8 week mark. Only to be told that my 8 weeks isn’t until Monday the 10th!!! Wtf lol! I waited all this time day in day out. She was like if I haven’t received my refund by then to call on Monday! It’s like bad sex and watching paint dry. I’m so over this too. It’s lije they are so lost.
tekken39

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

*keep in mind the last agent said 8 weeks was today! They are so lost
TheC

They are all lost and honestly have no clue what theya re talking about

I called and the agent tells me they can't verify my account. Like wtf you mean. You guys been able to verify my account all of a sudden the information doesn't match. Idk what's going on and neither do they.
TheC

@lakrishatax what the actual f%$%@¥€^ I am going to call then since y'all are getting this info today? Suddenly no one can get info this os rich
TheC

Just called amd the automatic message said thatvthey can't answer my call due to hi call volume
tekken39

@lakrishatax @TheC yeah I called around 8:30 am and only had a 15 minute wait. She was sweet but just wasn’t connecting the dots .
TheC

We live overseas so by the time i can actually call is late for me :( i will set up an alarm to call tomorrow  
tekken39

@TheC I just tried calling again to see if I would be told something different and I got the same message that call volume is high and try later or tomorrow!!!! This is ridiculous
TheC

:(:(:( completely ridiculous honestly
tekken39

I got a live person and they are back online @TheC @debskain @lakrishatax
TheC

I'll try calling again then

I just called again and now they are able to verify my information. The lady says I'm now on a 30 day review which is up on the 29th of June.  I asked her is there anything I need to send or do she says no. It went from a 45 day review to a 60 day review now its 30. I'm over it
TheC

@lakrishatax absolutely unacceptable

It really is. It doesn't make any sense at all
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies