I heard that if I didn’t receive my stimulus check...

joshnoe03

I heard that if I didn’t receive my stimulus check by January 15th that I need to file that into my taxes but I’ve now received my check after filing my taxes already. What do I do?

Actually Jan 15 was the date the IRS stopped sending the payments so it could come much later.

We don't know how the IRS will work it out yet.  They should know you got the second one and take it off your return line 30.  They won't open filing until Feb 12 so we all have to wait and see how they handle it.  Keep us posted if they reduce your refund for it.

MikalaM

Any updates?