I haven't received my turbo card I called the auto...

I haven't received my turbo card I called the automated system and it asked for card number but I never recieved a card what do I do

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Call toll-free at (888) 285-4169 to check the address on file, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days. Follow the steps below. I have called the system to create these steps for you.

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthday. 
  7. At this point the system should give you an option to get a new card sent or allow you to speak to an agent. 

Please note: It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the phone lines are extremely busy at this time of year.

i am having the same issue. i followed the prompts from previous reply. i got nowhere. it doesnt let me speak to a human. without a card, how do you enter the card number to request a new card? this is so frustrating.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can enter your social security number on the prompt to help locate your account.