turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I haven’t received my card it’s been a month my second card hasn’t came when he said it would be here in 3 days it’s been five i have bills now I’m past due help?

I called the first time got a attitude from a Randolph called again the lady had no idea i called the next day i got help said my second card will be there in 3 days 5 days ago 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I haven’t received my card it’s been a month my second card hasn’t came when he said it would be here in 3 days it’s been five i have bills now I’m past due help?

No one here can help...you must call the card company.

But it’s turbo tax it’s there card how can’t they help it’s the prepaid card there sending it out

How am i suppose to call the card company if i don’t even have the card number it’s TurboTax and i get the machine i can’t even talk to customer service anymore

TT's name is on the card, but they do not issue or maintain the card.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies