I haven’t received my card it’s been a month my second card hasn’t came when he said it would be here in 3 days it’s been five i have bills now I’m past due help?

I called the first time got a attitude from a Randolph called again the lady had no idea i called the next day i got help said my second card will be there in 3 days 5 days ago 

No one here can help...you must call the card company.

But it’s turbo tax it’s there card how can’t they help it’s the prepaid card there sending it out

How am i suppose to call the card company if i don’t even have the card number it’s TurboTax and i get the machine i can’t even talk to customer service anymore

TT's name is on the card, but they do not issue or maintain the card.