Solved: I have two state refunds and my federal refund that all have been e-filed. One state and federal have been accepted. MT state still has no record of receiving mine. Why?

I have two state refunds and my federal refund that all have been e-filed. One state and federal have been accepted. MT state still has no record of receiving mine. Why?

UPDATED FOR TAX YEAR 2019

This is not unusual. Sometimes the state websites take a while to update.  You can go by the status on TurboTax -- Check your e-file status -- eventually the state website will catch up!

[Edited | 3/20/2020 |  12:17 pm PDT]

UPDATED FOR TAX YEAR 2019

[Edited | 3/20/2020 |  12:17 pm PDT]

I went to the MT state website to check it and they dont have any record of receiving it either...

Mine has not come through either.  I've already received my Federal refund but MT doesn't show that they have even received my return :(