Solved: I have the same exact thing . Each time I check I ...

What's the difference between your return is "being processed" and your "return is still processing"? Anyone WMR update since 2/17? I need answers???

Last year that happened to me. And I'm in the same boat this year. When it switches and adds the word still it typically means it's moving along in the process and you'll get a different message in a few days

Thanks I actually talked to someone and they explained to me that my refund should be approved on the next update, which is Saturday. Fingers crossed

Which phrase do you have?

It says "we have received your return and it is being processed" no tax topic. On the left hand side my social, my status, and refund amount.

Mine says "still" being processed

Well on 2/15 my WMR status said "return still processing"and then when we had the next update my WMR status said "being processed". I was told that still processing meant your return is still being processed.....and if it says your return say it is being processed that your return is complete and awaiting approval. I wouldn't worry too much unless I receive a letter or it's been longer than 21 days or you've been given a tax topic and I have none.

Thanks  uDtaker

we filed Feb 4th 2019 .and when we checked the wmr app on the 5th it said .we've recived you're tax refund and it is being processed under head of house hold ......then on the 10th of fed it went to.under the single category..we called our tax guy he said it's under head of house hold on his end might just be a glitch in the system ....new the last 3days it says you're tax return is STILL being processed with no tax topics anyone know what that means and whys it under the single category when we filed head of household

I have the same exact thing . Each time I check I have to select single even though I definitely filed head of household and my transcripts have head of household as well.  I am on the still being processed as well , I don’t think it means much of anything.  I think it’s just automated system messages within the system depending where they are with the return .

I have had nightmare with theirs every since 2015. I have had to ID Verify every year. I just completed the id verify this morning for the 4th timenin the last 5 years. When you see on wmr the following: “ Your tax return is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available “ that means is usually under review ID verify being the most common. When you see “ We have received your tax return and it is being processed “ that means is usually done and the wmr will update to the next day and you’ll have 2 bars back. So if you have no bars the message it reads are similar but different. Hope this helps folks

Thank you so much

See I have had still being processed for the last ; years and have never had to verify identity . I don’t believe there’s any rhyme or reason for the being processed or still being processed . I have came  to the conclusion over the years that when the IRS is  done then they are done .

Meant to say 4 years ..