I have the same code 9001 I called and verified who I was, but it still has this code?? I called irs again. And they said it takes 9 weeks for them to get it approved.

yes thats the samething they told me it can take up to 9 weeks but I know people that had the same problem they verified and got there refund a week after

Same here! Filed on 3/23 IRS decides to mail me a verification document on 4/15 to tell them who I am. Like you said,I will have to do the 9 weeks wait. Lady on the phone told me I should have my refund by 6/17. Hopefully sooner. But I waited this far,might as well wait out the remaining 4wks. Hope we get our DDD soon.
Goodluck!