I have the same code 9001 I called and verified who I was, but it still has this code?? I called irs again. And they said it takes 9 weeks for them to get it approved.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the same code 9001 I called and verified who I was, but it still has this code?? I called irs again. And they said it takes 9 weeks for them to get it approved.

2 Replies

yes thats the samething they told me it can take up to 9 weeks but I know people that had the same problem they verified and got there refund a week after

Same here! Filed on 3/23 IRS decides to mail me a verification document on 4/15 to tell them who I am. Like you said,I will have to do the 9 weeks wait. Lady on the phone told me I should have my refund by 6/17. Hopefully sooner. But I waited this far,might as well wait out the remaining 4wks. Hope we get our DDD soon.
Goodluck!
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings