turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wine846

I have printed my returns but have not filed. I want to edit my state return filing status. How do I do that. Thanks in advance.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

I have printed my returns but have not filed. I want to edit my state return filing status. How do I do that. Thanks in advance.

If you wish to make any changes prior to sending your return in the mail, please click on add a state. Don't worry you are not actually adding a state. This will just allow you to go back in the return to make any changes. 

Once you finish making the changes, please print the newer version off, and be sure to send in the updated tax return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

As long as you haven't yet mailed or e-filed your returns, you can access your returns by following the instructions included in the TurboTax FAQ below.

How can I access my return after I've printed? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies