wine846

I have printed my returns but have not filed. I want to edit my state return filing status. How do I do that. Thanks in advance.

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you wish to make any changes prior to sending your return in the mail, please click on add a state. Don't worry you are not actually adding a state. This will just allow you to go back in the return to make any changes. 

Once you finish making the changes, please print the newer version off, and be sure to send in the updated tax return. 

Kat

As long as you haven't yet mailed or e-filed your returns, you can access your returns by following the instructions included in the TurboTax FAQ below.

How can I access my return after I've printed? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***