turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have not received my refund advance and it was accepted on 1/27/20, anyone else having the same issue? I know they stated typically within 1 hour, but its the next day.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

I have not received my refund advance and it was accepted on 1/27/20, anyone else having the same issue? I know they stated typically within 1 hour, but its the next day.

One hour after the return is accepted, you should get the temporary card information via email (please check your Inbox/Junk/Spam folder) which then has to be set up with an online account. Forty-eight hours after acceptance, your advance money will be available on the virtual card.  For more information, please click here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
vsantel

Good luck. i applied and received my funds that night. I added the card to my wallet to use tap to pay. Used it for one purchase and things were fine. Tried to use it again and they locked my card. My card has been locked for 3 days now. You can never get in touch with anybody. You definitely can not speak to an actual person. I have read so many reviews where people are complaining about the same issues. Check out wallethub to see the reviews. Best of luck to you vjt at this point idk if I'm going to ever have access to my money. People have stated credit karma closed their accounts after complaining.  So my question is how do I even get my refund? This is a big scam.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies