Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bryankrug

I have no question. I wanted to provide feedback to you guys. Your instructions on how navigate the IRS website and speak to an actual person, were perfect. Thank You.

I wanted to provide feedback to TurboTax.  I have been a loyal user for 5 years, and extremely satisfied.  Your instructions on how navigate the IRS website and speak to an actual person, were perfect. Thank You.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

I have no question. I wanted to provide feedback to you guys. Your instructions on how navigate the IRS website and speak to an actual person, were perfect. Thank You.

We don't know who answered your question but thanks for the positive feedback. We seldom get any feedback and when we do it is often negative so we're happy you were pleased with our response.

But the answers on how to navigate their own site is sadly lacking.

@Garfield999 wrote:

But the answers on how to navigate their own site is sadly lacking.

What are you trying to find on the TurboTax website?

Just wasted the 90 dollars.  Have been struggling with this for three hours, could have had the option of waiting another 47 minutes for someone to call me, I decided to cut my losses and go to H & R Block..have used Turbo Tax in the past with no problem, this was horrible,.

Enjoy the 90 bucks you ripped off...for nothing

fdwilson3473
Returning Member

I see a comment that TurboTax rarely receives feedback.  It is no wonder.  A conduit to provide suggestions and comments is non-existent.  I will try this way:

1.  Business package - Issuing 1099-MISC.  Finding access to this part of the TurboTax Business package is very difficult.  There should be a tab/access method to open "issuing 1099's".

2.  Once in the 1099 program, there is no "Back" tab to exit out of the opening screen.  One must use the computer's back tab to exit which is a not clean method. 

Appreciate if these suggestions can be forwarded to the appropriate party.

Thank you. 

tommygear
Returning Member

I have feedback and recommended request for change to TurboTax 2021 desktop software but can't find a way to leave it.

Just leave it here.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies