Solved: I have done my taxes but am not able to print them...

laker4115

I have done my taxes but am not able to print them out with Acrobat Reader. Is there any other way to print my tax forms?

Mike9241

with the desktop app

open the return

click on the file tab (top left)

click on print

a window will open up so you can select what you want to print

click on preview print copy

what you selected should appear in another window - you need Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF program installed on your computer 

click on the new file tab  (top left)

click on print

another window will open for your default printer

check settings

click on print

Have you filed yet?  If not, you must pay any TT fees before you can print.

laker4115

TT has been paid, I used their CD disc to do my taxes, but they only give you one way to print the forms which does not work.

Mike9241

with the desktop app

open the return

click on the file tab (top left)

click on print

click on preview print copy

click on the new file tab  (top left)

click on print

check settings

click on print

laker4115

I don't know why Turbo Tax pushes the Acrobat Reader which is a total piece of cr-p and cost me three to four hours of my time.  I was able to install a different PDF reader and was able to print out my returns.  Why does Turbo Tax put its customers through this sh-t?