turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have already submitted my w2 and it wouldn't let me efile. I just want paper checks in the mail. I now have documents downloaded to my phone that I can't print. HELP!

My w2 didn't efile and I have submitted it how do I get it straightened out because I can't print the downloaded documents.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DonaldM

I have already submitted my w2 and it wouldn't let me efile. I just want paper checks in the mail. I now have documents downloaded to my phone that I can't print. HELP!

Once you've paid, there are two ways you can print your online tax return.

Print from a computer (recommended)

1. Sign into TurboTax Online from a computer with an attached printer.
  2. From the Tax Timeline, select to Download/print return (PDF) under the 2016 tax year information.
  3. Print the PDF file from a PDF reader on the computer. If you have viewing or printing issues, verify the reader is a current version.

Finish & File Options

After paying for your return, this section allows you to save your return as a PDF. Then you can use your device to print the PDF.

In some cases you can print from your mobile device

• See Related Information below (this FAQ is only available from a mobile device.)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DonaldM

Once you've paid, there are two ways you can print your online tax return.

Print from a computer (recommended)

1. Sign into TurboTax Online from a computer with an attached printer.
  2. From the Tax Timeline, select to Download/print return (PDF) under the 2016 tax year information.
  3. Print the PDF file from a PDF reader on the computer. If you have viewing or printing issues, verify the reader is a current version.

Finish & File Options

After paying for your return, this section allows you to save your return as a PDF. Then you can use your device to print the PDF.

In some cases you can print from your mobile device

• See Related Information below (this FAQ is only available from a mobile device.)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies