mdel34

I have already got my federal return back, but i called IRS in MA and they said up to 60 days for my state, is that true?

AndreaC1

It's very possible. Processing times vary from state to state; some take up to 90 days. If that is the amount of time that the state of Massachusetts has provided you; that is the most accurate information. Once the state and IRS accepts your returns from TurboTax, they no longer provide us with any updates. They handle all processing of the returns from then forward. 

They usually put a notice on their state's refund tracking page to also let you know how long processing can be. It shows 4-6 weeks turnaround time for their e-filed returns on there page here https://mtc.dor.state.ma.us/mtc/_/

How do I track my Massachusetts tax refund?
ctaylor3143

Its the same here in George too. Last year it took them the entire 60 days to send my refund.