user52

I have a problem with TurboTax 2016 that prevents me from submitting an accurate Tax return. I need to access schecule C. How? The suggested 'Jump directly..' didn't work

homebody

An anonymous looking word at the top right area of the page says "Forms".  Click that word and your actual tax return will appear with a menu down the left side of the page.  Locate your Schedule C in that menu and click.  You can make changes right on the form itself and then locate the "close form" button at the bottom of the page to go back to your step-by-step process.