angelita0323

I have a prepaid debit card from Pls my refund was sent to my account the 23 of feb,2017 and my money doesn't appear on my account why?? Can someone please help me? Ty

Please help!

yenni1002

If it's not in your card you must of did something wrong the same thing happen to me. If anything you should call and speak to a representative. I hope this helped you !

yenni1002

69bigbird

How do i get a hold of a representative
angelita0323

On a PLS card??
Cowboymike4242

Has it been sent by mail or what

ChondelLO

We don't have access to your return in this public forum and cannot verify if it has been sent by mail. According to the IRS, however, your refund could hit your account 1-5 days after it is sent by the Internal Revenue Service because banks vary in how and when they credit funds.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions