Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received GA tax refund yet

I got that PATH act update on my federal hopefully we'll see deposits next week
linder93

@gradylady36 I still have nothing from state and it was accepted on the 25th
linder93

Anything new with anyone today I still have nothing new it's driving me crazy hate waiting

Me to.... Still waiting
linder93

@gradylady36 at least I'm not the only one.

We should see deposits on or after the 15
linder93

Well federal will probably be next week or so but I don't understand why state takes so long.

still nothing on my end. filed and accepted on the 25th. online shows 90 days and app shows 6-8 weeks.
linder93

I got mine today hope everyone gets good news soon but will waiting for federal DDD

Talked to someone today at the GADOR and they said everything looks fine with my return and to expect next week and to call back next week for more info as well...
kathy-o

Is anyone getting info from entering social and refund amount on where's my refund

Mine has been the same since I filed 1/27, but when I log on to my Georgia account I see my refund amount.
aprieffer

Anyone still waiting on their GA state refund? My refund was accepted and recieved on 1\30\2017 and still nothing.. Website just says to call the number and choose option 3..

I hope you find this helpful:  Ga Tax Rtn accepted 2/7/17.  Recd a web msg on WMR to call Cust Svc. I was pull to id verification. Verified my identity.  Told to allow 90 biz days from the date of identity verification. WMR: tax rtn recd..processing.  5/10/17, WMR msg changed "call customer svc, opt 3". Called and told everything fine will recd dd in 90 Business days from dated rtn accepted (2/7/17). Rep stressed biz days (exclude weekends and holidays).  5/11/17, I checked WMR for whatever reason. Msg: "Your refund is scheduled to be transmitted, or was transmitted, to your designated bank account on 5/12/2017. Please allow 10 business days from that date and verify your designated account information to confirm receipt. If it has been longer than 10 business days, contact the Taxpayer Services Division at 1-877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711) to speak to a customer service representative during our normal business hours M-F 8am -5pm."  5/12/17, Tax refund dd into my acct.  It Was A FRUSTRATING Delay.

I did my Georgia and federal January 30th I got my federal but I haven't gotten my Georgia yet state why does it take so long to get your state back you should get them all back at the same time this is ridiculous
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies