dphoenix1987

I got my state refund on Monday but have yet to receive my federal return which is for considerably more. Just wondering if they normally are deposited separately or if anyone has any insight I’m

Laynabuskirk

Normally I got them deposited separately. 

CassLO

@dphoenix1987 The Federal return is processed by the IRS and your State return is processed by your individual state, so it unlikely to receive your refunds at the same time. You track your Federal refund on the Where’s My Federal Refund? site. 

Updates are made daily, usually overnight.You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

For more information, please see Where's My Refund FAQs.