Larry SJr84

I got in contact with with the IRS about my tax return and turbo tax is going to debit my account on May 7thbut I got a letter stating that the Irs needs70 more days what do I need to do!

CatinaT1

When you choose to pay your TurboTax fees from your Federal refund & there is a delay in the processing of your return/refund, then per the Refund Processing Agreement, TurboTax can deduct the fees from your bank account. 

Why was my bank account auto-debited for TurboTax fees? 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for- 

Larry SJr84

I don't have any bank account , I only have my cash app card witch is the one the money is going to be deposited on!