Solved: I got an e-mail from TurboTax that says the 1040x form to amend is ready and available, but when I click on the link it still says that there is a nationwide delay. Why??

I got an e-mail from TurboTax that says the 1040x form to amend is ready and available, but when I click on the link it still says that there is a nationwide delay. Why??

TurboTax said the 1040x would be available on 2/8/19 and then again on 3/7/19. Today is 3/7/19 and I got the email that says the form is ready and that I can amend. I clicked on the link and it takes me back to the same thing that says there is a nationwide delay and that I can't amend my return yet. Why is it doing this? 

It was released in the CD/download product update so I would guess it will be available online later today or tonight. 

I’m dealing with the same thing. I need this done by this Monday, so I’m sort of freaking out.

I am dealing with the same issue as well and have put in a ticket and spoken to a rep who says it may not really be ready until tomorrow. I am calling back tomorrow if it’s not ready in the hopes of escalating the issue further. Very distressing. I will say the customer service rep tried everything she could and was very friendly and professional. Thank you Darcy. I hope for better luck tomorrow.

Same here

Same - got the email that it was ready and it's still not - very frustrating.  I'm ok waiting but I don't like that it says it's ready and it's not.

Same here.  I've had this happen for four different sections of Turbo Tax.  All four times I received an email stating:  "Thanks for signing up!  We’ll email you the moment we have an update on the forms we need to finish up your taxes.  In the meantime, congratulations on getting such a great head start.  Happy filing."  So far, I have received nothing, and I AM NOT HAPPY.  This may be the last year I will use TurboTax (after using it for over 25 years).  

The form 1040X has been available since the afternoon of 3/7/19.

The form is up but it still says that there is a nationwide delay for that deduction.

Its available, try using a computer instead of a cellphone.

Has it been made available online? I've been searching and cannot find it. Please include a link!

If you log off and log back on, it should ask you if you want to amend your return.
See this for instructions: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894381-how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-filed"...>